We ensure that the memory of our dearly departed is always cherished. Here are various ways in which you can participate in honoring your loved ones this Undas:
- Bendita ni Sta. Teresita – a special feature designed to help you honor your dearly departed while avoiding the crowds during Undas.
- Undas Masses – the traditional way to pay tribute to your departed loved ones on All Saints’ and All Souls’ Day.
You have the option to attend the masses online via Facebook livestream or in person at the Remembering Chapel for these events. Please keep in mind that there are separate packages available for both online and in-person attendees for both the Bendita ni Sta. Teresita and Undas events.
Visit the following registration links to see packages and register:
IMPORTANT: Please review additional guidelines before submitting the registration form.
- For packages with Live Private Blessing via Zoom:
- Please remember that the preferred time is subject to availability and must be coordinated with our registration staff.
- The Zoom invitation will be sent one day before the scheduled time to the provided contact details.
- The Blessing will last approximately 5-10 minutes and will start on time, whether or not all participants are present.
- The Vault blessing souvenir photo and Zoom recording for packages with Live Private Blessing will be sent to the provided contact details within 3-5 working days after the event.
- For ‘Bendita ni Sta. Teresita’ packages with vault opening:
- Confirmed registrants will be required to sign a Disinurnment form.
- If you are an authorized representative, please bring an authorization letter and a valid government ID.
- DisinurnmentForm submission will close 15 minutes before each Mass.
- Registration for ‘Bendita ni Sta. Teresita’ and Undas Masses will close four days before each scheduled event at 4:00 PM.
– October 26 Bendita ni Sta. Teresita event, the registration deadline is on October 22 at 4:00 PM
– November 1, the registration deadline is on October 28 at 4:00 PM.